"Personal Data" means data that can be used for your identification, or may be used to identify you either directly or indirectly, such as your name, email address, company’s name, job position, and your company’s address. And, the company may collect additional personal data about you such as your birthday, home address, telephone number, online user identify (such as Social Media Accounts), marital status, and family details.2. Limited Collection of Personal Data
2.1 The collection of personal data will be conducted with the legitimate and fair objective, scope and method for data collection and storage as limited collection and storage of personal data as necessary to provide service or to serve by any other electronic means under the company's objectives only. In this regard, the company will inform data subject for acknowledgement and consent request in writing or electronic means unless such consent cannot be given by nature.
The company may collect your personal data regarding your interests and services that you use to collect the following data
- Your LINE ID
- Your Facebook Account
- Your Messages
- Full name
- Mobile phone number
Including filling out forms online such as registration or communications through the company's social media channels, which contains data relating to your identity and contact information or any other data that will be useful for service provision. The company may collect your personal data through surveys where your personal data includes the following data: full name, telephone number, date of birth, gender, etc. Regarding the above operations, the company will obtain your consent before data collection, unless:
- 2.1.1 It is in compliance with relevant laws;
- 2.1.2 It is for the purpose of an investigation of an inquiry official or a court trial;
- 2.1.3 It is for your interest and a consent could not be obtained at that time;
- 2.1.4 It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the company or of other person or unincorporated juristic person;
- 2.1.5 It is necessary for prevention and suppression of danger to individual’s life, body or health;
- 2.1.6 It is necessary for the performance of any contract in which the personal data subject is a contract party or for complying with any request of the personal data subject before entering into that contract;
- 2.1.7 For achievement of objectives relating to the preparation of historical documents or archives for public interests or for education, research, statistics preparation which has appropriate preventive measures.
2.2 In the case of a minor (person under 20 years of age) allows the company to collect personal data of the minor, the followings shall be considered separately:
- 2.2.1 In the case of a minor under 10 years of age, the company must obtain consent from a legal representative, a person exercising parental power, or a guardian with the power to act on behalf of the minor coupled with the minor’s consent;
- 2.2.2 In the case of a minor over 10 years but not over 20 years of age, the company must obtain consent from the minor coupled with consent from a legal representative, a person exercising parental power, or a guardian with the power to act on behalf of the minor.
- 3.1 The company is aware of the importance of your personal data security. Therefore, the company has established appropriate measures for personal data security in accordance with the confidentiality of personal data in order to prevent loss, unauthorized or illegitimate access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of personal data as well as preventing unauthorized use of personal data.
- 3.2 Your personal data acquired by the company such as your full name, date of birth, address, telephone number, which can be used for your identification, and is accurate and up-to-date personal data will be used in accordance with the company's operational objectives only, and the company will take appropriate measures to protect the rights of personal data subject.
When collecting your personal data, the company may collect, use, disseminate, process, transfer, or disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- 4.1 For research, processing, and analysis of customer’s data for product improvement and correction, development, and presentation of new products and/or services that suit the needs of customers;
- 4.2 For the company’s database establishment and access history;
- 4.3 For becoming a contact channel for comments or suggestions from viewer for improving the company’s content to meet viewer’s requirements;
- 4.4 For becoming a contact channel for viewers to participate in a contest to win prizes from the company;
- 4.5 For providing sales service and for delivering the company’s products according to your purchase order where the product will be delivered to your address;
- 4.6 For verification and transmission of your financial transaction data to confirm product payment;
- 4.7 For update of product delivery status;
- 4.8 For analysis, processing, market promotion activity, research, and sale, as well as public relations for products and services whether they belong to the company, its affiliates, business partners, or third party through notification in various forms such as through portable device’s screen via SMS or social media, etc.;
- 4.9 For your user’s account management which is registered in the company’s system to develop and upgrade the company’s website usage to make it easier and more efficient.
- 4.10 For your authentication when using the company’s service as content viewer;
- 4.11 For public relations for content which is the company’s news and information that the company has sent to you, including sale promotion in relation to such content to suit your requirements;
- 4.12 For establishment of database and employee background;
- 4.13 For authentication, educational background check, and employee employment background check;
- 4.14 For provision of employee welfare and life insurance policy;
- 4.15 For the purpose of employee tax deduction;
- 4.16 For contact, assessment, and management of relationship between the company and employee;
- 4.17 For disclosure of employee’s personal data to the affiliates, the company’s legal subrogated person and third party such as commercial bank which is related to employee who subscribes for services or products of commercial bank, privileges in life insurance policy, privilege of welfare payment and/or guarantee or confirmation relating to employment status, employment background, and educational background, as well as for disclosure to government agency and other state agencies;
- 4.18 For management of related risks;
- 4.19 For compliance with laws and regulations as well as guidelines or requirements of agency that regulates the company’s operation;
- 4.20 For compliance with internal regulation of the company and its affiliates;
- 4.21 For contact, monitor, verification, evaluation of the company’s service provision and management of relationship between the company and you.
5.1 The company will collect, use, disseminate, process, transfer or disclose your personal data according to your consent, which must be the use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes of collection, use, dissemination, processing, transfer, or disclosure of personal data that has been informed to you and you have given your consent only. The company will supervise its employees, staffs, or workers to ensure that they do not collect, use, disseminate, process, transfer or disclose your personal data for any purpose other than the purpose of collection, use, dissemination, processing, transfer or disclosure of personal data to third parties, except:
- 5.1.1 It is in compliance with relevant laws;
- 5.1.2 It is for the purpose of an investigation of an inquiry official or a court trial;
- 5.1.3 It is for your interest and a consent could not be obtained at that time;
- 5.1.4 It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the company or of other person or unincorporated juristic person;
- 5.1.5 It is necessary for prevention and suppression of danger to individual’s life, body or health;
- 5.1.6 It is necessary for the performance of any contract in which the personal data subject is a contract party or for complying with any request of the personal data subject before entering into that contract;
- 5.1.7 For achievement of objectives relating to the preparation of historical documents or archives for public interests or for education, research, statistics preparation which has appropriate preventive measures.
5.2 The company may use information service of third-party service provider for to personal data storage where the service provider must have security measures by prohibiting collection, use, or disclosure of personal data other than the purposes specified by the company.
5.3 The company may disclose personal data to third party who is partner, consultant, contractor, company’s alliance and affiliates. And, the company may disclose your data to a third party who works for the company under your consent in any case.
The Company requires these third parties to agree on the following matters:
- A. Only process personal data for limited and specific purposes in accordance with your consent;
- B. Provide protection of personal data at the same level that is necessary to be conducted under the framework for the protection of your privacy as informed from the collection of personal data onwards.
In addition, the company will not disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes, unless you have agreed by confirming that such disclosure is allowed.6. How the Company Protects Your Data
The company will use suitable and appropriate technological and physical measures for protection to protect the personal data that you have provided to the company from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, change, and destruction by taking into account the risk relating to processing and the nature of personal data. The company complies with the generally accepted industry standards to protect the data that you have submitted to the company both during the transmission and after the company has already received the data from you. This is to ensure that your data is protected. However, if you need a copy of these agreements, you may send your request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Duration for Data Storage
The company will only store your personal data as long as you maintain the status and relationship of shareholder, director, employee, contractor, business partner, customer, member, fan, viewer, audience, participant in the company’s activity.8. Your Rights as Personal Data Subject
- 8.1 Your consent: You may choose to provide or not to provide any personal data requested by the company, and may choose to give or not to give your consent to company to collect, use and disclose such personal data.
- 8.2 Data access: You may request access to your personal data stored by the company, and may request for a copy of those personal data, or may request the company to send personal data to the personal data subject or other personal data controllers (if such data is in a form that allows such operation).
- 8.3 Objection: You may object the collection, use, disclosure of personal data about you if such data may be collected by the company without your consent, or such data is collected, used, or disclosed for direct marketing or for research studies
- 8.4 Request for Data Transfer: You may request for your personal data in the event that the company has created that personal data in a format that may be read or used with automated tools or devices, which may be used or disclosed personal data using automated methods. You may also request the company to send or transfer personal data in such format to the other personal data controller when it is possible by automated methods. In addition, you may request for personal data to be sent or transferred by the company in such format to other personal data controller directly unless such operation is not technically possible
- 8.5 Deletion, Destruction, or Suspension: You may request the company to delete, destroy or suspend the use of your personal data that the company maintains, or allow the company to anonymize such data so that it may not be used to identify data subject.
- 8.6 Correction: You may request the company to make corrections to your personal data collected by the company to ensure that they are accurate, current, complete, and does not lead to misunderstanding.
- 8.7 Consent withdrawal: You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data. However, your consent withdrawal will not affect the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data acquired from your previous consent.
The company will provide Cookies Policy to meet international standards of data security11. Company’s Information
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Telephone : 02-669-9978
Email : email@example.com
Or contact GMM Grammy Public Company Limited,
the office is located at 50 GMM Grammy Place, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 21 (Asoke), Khlong Toei Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110.